Microsoft (MSFT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.3% to $0.75; 0.9% Yield
- Wall St edges higher as Powell comments bolster peak-rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares gain, dollar slips as Fed's Powell sounds caution
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per share, or $3 annualized. This is a 10.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.68.
The dividend will be payable on December 14, 2023, to stockholders of record on November 16, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of November 15, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- WESCO Int'l (WCC) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- UNFCCC partners with Microsoft to use AI and advanced data technology to track global carbon emissions and assess progress under the Paris Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!