MetLife (MET) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.40; 3.4% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq snap losing streaks after jobless claims rise
- lululemon athletica (LULU) shares plunge despite earnings, revenue beat
- Banks may provide Elon Musk with new margin loans against Tesla stock - report
- DocuSign jumps after beating expectations for revenue and earnings
- Bath & Body Works gains as Dan Loeb's Third Point takes new stake, seeks board refreshment
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MetLife (NYSE: MET) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized. This is a 6.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.375.
The dividend will be payable on June 13, 2016, to stockholders of record on May 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of May 5, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
“Everything we are doing at MetLife – our Accelerating Value initiative, our planned U.S. Retail separation, our focus on sustainable cash generation – is designed to maximize long-term shareholder value,” said Steven A. Kandarian, chairman, president and CEO of MetLife, Inc. “Increasing our dividend is an important part of this commitment.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on MetLife (MET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Waste Management (WM) Announces Plan to Increase its Dividend Rate and a New Share Repurchase Authorization
- Zoetis (ZTS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.375; 1% Yield
- Trinity Industries (TRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13% to $0.26; Approves New Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!