Meridian Bancorp Inc. (EBSB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 2.3% Yield
- Global stocks grind higher on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil losses deepen on U.S. stock build and pandemic fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/21: (TDC) (XM) (CHDN) Higher; (EOLS) (NBSE) (SNBR) Lower (more...)
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Meridian Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: EBSB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.08.
The dividend will be payable on April 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 18, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 17, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Meridian Bancorp Inc. (EBSB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Announces $1 Billion Increase to Buyback, Increases Dividend and Updates FY21 Guidance
- Whirlpool (WHR) raises quarterly dividend 12% to $1.40; approves additional $2 billion share repurchase program
- Cambridge Bancorp (CATC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.61; 3% Yield