McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.38 per share, or $5.52 annualized. This is a 7% increase from the prior dividend of $1.29.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
Additionally, the Company announced the resumption of its share repurchase program. The Company is committed to its capital allocation philosophy of reinvesting in the business to drive profitable growth and returning all free cash flow to shareholders over time through a combination of dividends and share repurchases.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on McDonald's (MCD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.17; 1.4% Yield
- Albertsons (ACI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 1.7% Yield
- Paychex (PAYX) Declares $.66 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Buybacks, Hot Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!