Matador Resources (MTDR) Initiates $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 22, 2021 6:41 AM EST)
Matador Resources (NYSE: MTDR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share, or $0.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 24, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 23, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Matador Resources (MTDR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
- Northwest Natural Gas (NWN) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.1675; 1.1% Yield