Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.7% to $0.34; 2.1% Yield
- Wall St extends recovery at end of volatile week
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized. This is a 9.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.31.
The dividend will be payable on August 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on July 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of July 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.3% to $1.07; 1.9% Yield
- J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.1% to $0.633; 1.5% Yield
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!