M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.50; 4% Yield
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.40.
The dividend will be payable on November 24, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Buckle (BKE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.35; 3% Yield
- Laureate Education (LAUR) Declares $0.58 Special Dividend; 5.7% Yield
- Hillenbrand (HI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.2% to $0.2175; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!