Lsi Corporation (LSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $1.00; 4.7% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lsi Corporation (NYSE: LSI) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.00 per share, or $4 annualized. This is a 5.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.95.
The dividend will be payable on April 26, 2017, to stockholders of record on April 18, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 13, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lsi Corporation (LSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Timken (TKR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 1.3% Yield
- Cooper Tire (CTB) Declares $0.105 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!