Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.60; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.60 per share, or $2.4 annualized. This is a 9.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.55.
The dividend will be payable on November 4, 2020, to stockholders of record on October 21, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of October 20, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Upgrades Lowe's (LOW) to Outperform
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.54; 1% Yield
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!