Lowes Cos. (LOW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 27.8% to $0.23; 2% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Lowes Cos. (NYSE: LOW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized. This is a 27.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.18.
The dividend will be payable on August 6, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 23, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 21, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lowes Cos. (LOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Barnes Group (B) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Timken (TKR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!