Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.35; 1.7% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.28.
The dividend will be payable on August 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on July 20, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of July 18, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
- Adams Resources (AE) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!