Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17.1% to $0.41; 2% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.41 per share, or $1.64 annualized. This is a 17.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.35.
The dividend will be payable on August 9, 2017, to stockholders of record on July 26, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of July 24, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Ameren Corp (AEE) Declares $0.55 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Brink's (BCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.20; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!