Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.6% to $0.55; 2.4% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.55 per share, or $2.2 annualized. This is a 14.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.48.
The dividend will be payable on August 7, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 24, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of July 23, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
- Lowe's (LOW) PT Raised to $225 at Wells Fargo
- Barings BDC (BBDC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 7.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!