Lockheed Martin (LMT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $3.00; 3.1% Yield
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) declared a quarterly dividend of $3.00 per share, or $12 annualized. This is a 7.1% increase from the prior dividend of $2.80.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2022, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lockheed Martin (LMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Owens Corning (OC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 48.6% to $0.52; Approves 10M Share Buyback
- Camden Property Trust (CPT) Declares $0.94 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Stewart Information Services (STC) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!