Leggett & Platt (LEG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.36; 2.7% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share, or $1.44 annualized. This is a 5.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.34.
The dividend will be payable on July 14, 2017, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of June 13, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Leggett & Platt (LEG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Pegasystems (PEGA) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!