Leggett & Platt (LEG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.36; 2.7% Yield
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share, or $1.44 annualized. This is a 5.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.34.
The dividend will be payable on July 14, 2017, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of June 13, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Leggett & Platt (LEG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Continental Resources (CLR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 36.4% to $0.15; 1.8% Yield
- BankFinancial (BFIN) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- HomeStreet (HMST) Expands Share Buyback by $15M; Announces 25c Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!