L3Harris Technologies (LHX) to Raise Dividend 20%, Approves $6B Buyback Plan
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Board of Directors of L3Harris Technologies (NYSE: LHX) has approved a 20 percent increase in the company’s quarterly cash dividend rate from 85 cents per share to $1.02 per share, commencing with the dividend to be declared for the first quarter of 2021. The L3Harris Board also approved a new $6 billion share repurchase authorization.
“We’ve now raised the dividend nearly 50 percent since the merger as it has become an increasingly important part of value-creation for shareholders. Combined with our expanded share repurchase authorization, our capital returns profile remains industry leading,” said William M. Brown, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “These actions reflect the strength of the combined company, confidence in our medium-term outlook, and an ability to generate solid free cash flow while investing for growth.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Announces $1 Billion Increase to Buyback, Increases Dividend and Updates FY21 Guidance
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 2.8% Yield
- Whirlpool (WHR) raises quarterly dividend 12% to $1.40; approves additional $2 billion share repurchase program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!