Kennedy-Wilson (KW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 4% Yield
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
- Novavax (NVAX) COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates 90% Overall Efficacy and 100% Protection Against Moderate and Severe Disease in PREVENT-19 Phase 3 Trial
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kennedy-Wilson (NYSE: KW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized. This is a 4.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.21.
The dividend will be payable on January 2, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 27, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 26, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kennedy-Wilson (KW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.17; 0.9% Yield
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 7.7% Yield; Pledges $50M in Lumber Investments
- Philip Morris International (PM) Declares $1.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!