Kennedy-Wilson (KW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 4% Yield
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kennedy-Wilson (NYSE: KW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized. This is a 4.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.21.
The dividend will be payable on January 2, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 27, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 26, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kennedy-Wilson (KW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PCB Bancorp (PCB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 3% Yield
- SmartFinancial (SMBK) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Northeast Indiana Bancorp, Inc. (NIDB) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!