Kennedy-Wilson (KW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.12; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Kennedy-Wilson (NYSE: KW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized. This is a 33.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.09.
The dividend will be payable on April 8, 2015, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of March 27, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kennedy-Wilson (KW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Acme United (ACU) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.17; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!