Kennedy-Wilson (KW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.5% to $0.21; 4.4% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kennedy-Wilson (NYSE: KW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized. This is a 10.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.19.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2019, to stockholders of record on December 28, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of December 27, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kennedy-Wilson (KW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Initiates, Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Pfizer (PFE) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Simon Property Group (SPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $1.40; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!