Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.3% to $0.31; 2.4% Yield
- Wall St slides as services data spooks investors about Fed rate hikes
- Morgan Stanley's Wilson is a stock seller again as tactical rally plays out
- GitLab shares surge 15% on Q3 beat & strong outlook
- Apple iPhone production impact at Hon Hai could be better than feared - Morgan Stanley
- PepsiCo to cut hundreds of jobs at HQ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ: JOUT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized. This is a 3.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on October 27, 2022, to stockholders of record on October 13, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of October 12, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEI Investments (SEIC) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 7.5% to $0.43; 1.4% Yield
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.1% to $0.72; 1.9% Yield
- Monroe Capital (MRCC) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 11.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!