Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Raises Class A Share Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ: JOUT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per class A share, or $0.56 annualized. This is a 16.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.12.
The dividend will be payable on October 24, 2018, to stockholders of record on October 10, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of October 9, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
“This dividend increase reflects our confidence in our business performance and strategic plans,” said David W. Johnson, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- Union Pacific (UNP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.3% to $1.07; 1.9% Yield
- Western Union (WU) Declares $0.235 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!