Jacobs (J) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 0.7% Yield
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jacobs (NYSE: J) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized. This is a 9.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.21.
The dividend will be payable on March 25, 2022, to stockholders of record on February 25, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of February 24, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Jacobs (J) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chubb Corp. (CB) Announces $2.5B Share Buyback, Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.83
- Old Republic (ORI) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!