Jack in the Box (JACK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.44; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jack in the Box (NASDAQ: JACK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.44 per share, or $1.76 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.40.
The dividend will be payable on June 11, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 26, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 25, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Jack in the Box (JACK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.515; 5.6% Yield
- Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc. (STXB) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Park Aerospace (PKE) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!