J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.1% to $0.633; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
J&J Snack Foods (NASDAQ: JJSF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.633 per share, or $2.532 annualized. This is a 10.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.575.
The dividend will be payable on July 12, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 21, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 18, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.515; 5.6% Yield
- Park Aerospace (PKE) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- STORE Capital (STOR) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!