Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.27; 4% Yield
- Wall St. opens lower as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Interpublic Group of Cos. (NYSE: IPG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share, or $1.08 annualized. This is a 5.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.255.
The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 26, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Travelers (TRV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.5% to $0.88; Approves $5B Buyback
- NRG Energy (NRG) Declares $0.325 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $1.06; 2.6% Yield