Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.15; Approves $300M Common Buyback
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Interpublic Group of Cos. (NYSE: IPG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.12.
The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on March 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of February 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
Additionally, the company's Board of Directors authorized a new program to repurchase, from time to time, up to $300 million of IPG common stock. The authorization under the new program is in addition to any amounts remaining for repurchase under the program announced in 2015. Repurchases under the new program may be effected through open market purchases, trading plans established in accordance with SEC rules, derivative transactions, or other means. The timing and amount of repurchases under the authorization will depend on market conditions and the company's other funding requirements. The share repurchase program has no expiration date.
Michael I. Roth, Chairman and CEO of Interpublic Group commented, "These actions build on a sustained capital return program that IPG initiated in 2011. Since that time, we have returned a total of $2.5 billion to shareholders through a combination of dividends and share repurchase, and reduced our outstanding shares eligible for dilution by over 25%. Today's announcement demonstrates our continued confidence in the financial and operational strength of IPG."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peoples Financial Services Corp. (PFIS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.7% to $0.38; 3.5% Yield
- Vacasa to Be Publicly Listed Through Combination with TPG Pace Solutions (TPGS)
- Community Bankers (ESXB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.07; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!