Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.33; 1.1% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE: ICE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 15, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 9.5% Yield
- loanDepot (LDI) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!