Independence Holding (IHC) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 33.3% to $0.06; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Independence Holding (NYSE: IHC) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.12 annualized. This is a 33.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.045.
The dividend will be payable on January 17, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 2, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Independence Holding (IHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) Declares $5.20 Special Dividend, $1.19 Quarterly Dividend
- Dentsply Sirona (XRAY) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- McDonald's (MCD) Declares $1.38 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!