ITT Corp. (ITT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.5% to $0.1183; 1.2% Yield
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
ITT Corp. (NYSE: ITT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1183 per share, or $0.4732 annualized. This is a 7.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.11.
The dividend will be payable on April 1, 2015, to stockholders of record on March 13, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of March 11, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ITT Corp. (ITT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- American Business Bank (AMBZ) Declares 10% Stock Dividend Per Common Share
- Parke Bancorp (PKBK) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!