IDEX Corporation (IEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.32; 1.7% Yield
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
IDEX Corporation (NYSE: IEX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized. This is a 14.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.28.
The dividend will be payable on April 30, 2015, to stockholders of record on April 21, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of April 17, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on IDEX Corporation (IEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18
- IDACORP (IDA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.75; 2.9% Yield
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 5.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!