Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30.3% to $0.43; 2.6% Yield
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Houlihan Lokey (NYSE: HLI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.43 per share, or $1.72 annualized. This is a 30.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.33.
The dividend will be payable on June 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 2, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Houlihan Lokey (HLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Waterstone Financial (WSBF) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!