Hormel Foods (HRL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.7% to $0.2825; 3.5% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Hormel Foods (NYSE: HRL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2825 per share, or $1.13 annualized. This is a 2.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.275.
The dividend will be payable on February 15, 2024, to stockholders of record on January 16, 2024, with an ex-dividend date of January 12, 2024.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hormel Foods (HRL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- Graco (GGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.5% to $0.255; 1.3% Yield
- PotlatchDeltic (PCH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0% to $0.45; 3.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!