Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 3.7% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Horizon Bancorp (NASDAQ: HBNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized. This is a 6.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on July 22, 2022, to stockholders of record on July 8, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of July 7, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Badger Meter (BMI) Raises Annual Dividend 12.5% to $0.225; 0.2% Yield
- Carpenter Technology (CRS) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Primo Water (PRMW) Announces $100M Share Buyback; Declares Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!