Home Depot (HD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 26% to $0.59; 2.1% Yield
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.59 per share, or $2.36 annualized. This is a 25.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.47.
The dividend will be payable on March 26, 2015, to stockholders of record on March 12, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of March 10, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Farmers National Banc (FMNB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 27.3% to $0.14; 3% Yield
- Movado Group (MOV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.25; 2.5% Yield
- York Water Co (YORW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.1949; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!