Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.24; 0.9% Yield
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil prices rise after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hill-Rom Holdings (NYSE: HRC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized. This is a 9.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.22.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 22, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 19, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular (BPOP) increases dividend, announces new buyback program
- Trane, Inc. (TT) Declares $0.59 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Richmond Mutual Bancorporation (RMBI) Declares $0.50 Special Dividend; 3.7% Yield