Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Initiates, Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hibbett Sports (NASDAQ: HIBB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized. The dividend will be payable on July 20, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 8, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 7, 2021. The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
The commencement of the Company’s first ongoing dividend program is reflective of the Company’s growth and commitment to delivering long-term shareholder value.
Anthony Crudele, Chairman of the Board of Directors, commented, “The decision to initiate a quarterly cash dividend is the result of the Board’s confidence in the Company’s financial strength and ability to generate strong cash flows from operations. A quarterly cash dividend, in addition to the recently expanded share repurchase authorization, demonstrates the Company’s commitment to returning value to shareholders while managing the balance sheet in a prudent fashion.”
Mike Longo, President and Chief Executive Officer, added, “We appreciate the Board’s support in establishing a quarterly cash dividend program. We are confident in our ability to execute our strategic plan as we grow our store base and continue to deliver compelling products and excellent service to our customers. We have built a great deal of momentum and feel we have positioned the business very well for the future.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hibbett Sports (HIBB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heartland Financial (HTLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.3% Yield
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $125M Buyback Program
- Suburban Propane Partners (SPH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.325; 8.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!