Helmerich Payne (HP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.8% to $0.70; Director Armstrong to Retire
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Helmerich Payne (NYSE: HP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.70 per share, or $2.8 annualized. This is a 1.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.6875.
The dividend will be payable on September 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 11, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.7 percent.
On May 26, 2016, after 24 years of distinguished service as Director and Chairman of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee, Mr. William L. Armstrong informed Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (the “Company”) of his decision to retire for health reasons from the Company’s Board. The effective date of the retirement was May 26, 2016.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Helmerich Payne (HP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FS Bancorp (FSBW) Declares 2-for-1 Stock Split in the Form of Stock Dividend, Increased Quarterly Cash Dividend
- ARMOUR Residential REIT (ARR) Declares $0.10 Monthly Dividend; 10.4% Yield
- DSG Global, Inc (DSGT) Hires Industry Veteran Christian Dubois to Lead EV Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!