Heartland Financial (HTLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.3% Yield
- Wall St opens flat as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Heartland Financial (NASDAQ: HTLF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized. This is a 13.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.22.
The dividend will be payable on August 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 13, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Heartland Financial (HTLF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.2% to $1.052; 5.5% Yield
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.7% to $1.15; 2.3% Yield
- Laureate Education (LAUR) Declares $7.01 Special Dividend; 41.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!