Hawkins (HWKN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.13; 1.6% Yield
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hawkins (NASDAQ: HWKN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized. This is a 6.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.1225.
The dividend will be payable on August 27, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 13, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hawkins (HWKN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.055; 3.1% Yield
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Declares $0.3175 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!