Harleysville Financial Corporation (HARL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.6% to $.29; 4.5% Yield
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Harleysville Financial Corporation (OTC: HARL) declared a quarterly dividend of $.29 per share, or $1.16 annualized. This is a 3.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.28.
The dividend will be payable on February 23, 2022, to stockholders of record on February 9, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of February 8, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Harleysville Financial Corporation (HARL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Increases Share Buyback Plan by Additional 20M Shares, Hikes Dividend to $0.22
- Peoples, Ltd. (PPLL) Declares $0.58 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Red River Bancshares (RRBI) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!