HarborOne Bank (HONE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.05; 1.5% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HarborOne Bank (NASDAQ: HONE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized. This is a 66.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.03.
The dividend will be payable on April 28, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 14, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 13, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on HarborOne Bank (HONE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!