H.B. Fuller Co. (FUL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 1% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
H.B. Fuller Co. (NYSE: FUL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.10.
The dividend will be payable on May 8, 2014, to stockholders of record on April 24, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of April 22, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on H.B. Fuller Co. (FUL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Glatfelter (GLT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 3.7% Yield
- Barnes Group (B) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!