H.B. Fuller (FUL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.3% to $0.155; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.B. Fuller (NYSE: FUL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.155 per share, or $0.62 annualized. This is a 3.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on May 10, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 26, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of April 25, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on H.B. Fuller (FUL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- CNB Financial (CCNE) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!