H.B. Fuller (FUL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.1675; 1.1% Yield
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
H.B. Fuller (NYSE: FUL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1675 per share, or $0.67 annualized. This is a 3.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.1625.
The dividend will be payable on May 6, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 22, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 21, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on H.B. Fuller (FUL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- Bruker (BRKR) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $500 Share Repurchase
- Rocky Brands (RCKY) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!