H.B. Fuller (FUL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.6% to $0.1625; 2.5% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.B. Fuller (NYSE: FUL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1625 per share, or $0.65 annualized. This is a 1.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.16.
The dividend will be payable on April 30, 2020, to stockholders of record on April 16, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of April 15, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on H.B. Fuller (FUL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30.3% to $0.43; 2.6% Yield
- Kinross Gold (KGC) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $1.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!