Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.33; 0.8% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Group 1 Automotive (NYSE: GPI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized. This is a 6.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.31.
The dividend will be payable on June 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 28, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Group 1 Automotive (GPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Kirkland Lake Gold (KL) Declares $0.1875 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!