Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.7% to $0.38; Raises Buyback to $250M
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Group 1 Automotive (NYSE: GPI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized. This is a 2.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.37. The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2022, to stockholders of record on September 1, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of August 31, 2022. The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
The company also announced its board of directors increased the Company's common stock repurchase authorization by $130 million to $250 million, and also declared an increase to the quarterly cash dividend.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Group 1 Automotive (GPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RPM International (RPM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.42; 1.8% Yield
- UPDATE: Barings Corporate Investors (MCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.26; 8.1% Yield
- 'Dividend Increases Continue at Record Levels' - S&P Dow Jones
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!