Graco (GGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.4% to $0.175; 1.4% Yield
- Global stocks press pause, gold hits 3-mth high on inflation concerns
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Graco (NYSE: GGG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.175 per share, or $0.7 annualized. This is a 9.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.16.
The dividend will be payable on February 5, 2020, to stockholders of record on January 21, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of January 17, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Graco (GGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- State Auto Financial (STFC) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.44; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!