Graco (GGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.36; 1.7% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Graco (NYSE: GGG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share, or $1.44 annualized. This is a 9.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.33.
The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 17, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 12, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Graco (GGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
- American Express (AXP) Declares $0.43 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!