Graco (GGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.30; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Graco (NYSE: GGG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized. This is a 9.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.275.
The dividend will be payable on February 4, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 20, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 15, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Graco (GGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Western Union (WU) Declares $0.235 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!